Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sporting Events

Well I have a goal to go to every professional sporting team here in Denver. Denver has every professional sport. I have so far been to baseball, basketball, soccer, outdoor lacrosse, hockey, and rugby. Only have indoor lacrosse and football to go. These are some pictiures from the games i went to in the last few weeks. Hockey and Rugby. I have to say that Hockey is one of the most exciting games to go to. I felt like if i turned away for just a second I would miss something, and it is so true. I would turn my head to say something to my friend and find when i looked back at the gmae that someone was in the penalty box. I told my friend Crystal, who went whith me to the hockey game, "I feel like I am cheating on baseball. I don't want it to know how much I am enjoying this hockey game." Crystal just laughed at me and said, "Sara don't worry I won't tell baseball." Man I love Colorado!